Once you've decided to buy your first home, taking the first step into the housing market can be both exciting and terrifying. Here are 5 things you should keep in mind when shopping for a home.
- Get pre-approved: You will get a clear idea of your housing budget.
- Location: In what neighbourhood would you like to live? Do you want to be near schools or hospitals?
- Style: What style of home would you want? Bungalow? 2 Storey? Semi-detached?
- Size: If you don't have kids yet, do you plan on having some in the near future? Have any pets? These are factors that can affect the size of your home.
- Ask questions: Your REALTOR® will be with you every step of the way to make the transition as seamless as possible and to make sure you are happy with your decision.
If you have more questions about buying your first home, our REALTORS® at RE/MAX AVANTE would be happy to help, contact us at 506-853-7653 or email at email@example.com